Albert Einstein once said ‘to keep your balance, you must keep moving”. So that’s what I’m going to do. Keep on moving.
So, yeah…I did a thing. I quit my job. I bought a minivan. And in just three short days, I'm hitting the road.
My 23 year old son thinks I'm having a midlife crisis. My daughter thinks I should go for it. I'm both excited and nervous - maybe it IS a midlife crisis (a little late!). Either way, its an opportunity that I can't just ignore. So I'm choosing to embrace it.
It started with a three week adventure out west in July. All I needed was a taste. The fresh air. The mountains. The companionship. Such an amazing adventure. I was so sad that it had to end. And now, I get to do it all over again.
Am I crazy? Maybe. But I'm also almost 50. I'm almost 50 and I'm choosing to chase a dream for a month or two... or six. It's all so up in the air. And I can't wait to see where it takes me.
Meet my new van. Millie. Millie the minivan. Isn't she cute? The conversion is next. Stay tuned.

Woot woot!!!
ReplyDelete